Monday 10 March 2014

A discovery of great importance...

I was chatting with a mate on Saturday about his plans for a Zombie skirmish game, and suggested he check out 7ombieTV, the zombie spin off of Crooked Dice's 7TV game which I'd seen so much about in Wargames Soldiers and Strategy magazine. Curiosity got the better of me, and I had a look at the website, only to dicover...

THE DOCTOR WHO MINIATURES GAME!

Yes! A free rule set which covers the whole 'classic' Dr. Who era! What's more, they make figures to go with it, and there's even a 2 pound introductory starter set which includes paper figures for a complete scenario! What's more, 7TV, which developed from the DWMG rule set includes such magnificence as Blake's 7 - Terry Nation's attempt to make Star Wars AND Star Trek simultaneously on the budget of Dr. Who!

Knowing how filled with Whovians the GG membership is, I'm sure we'll be playing this some time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment